David is an IT project manager with a history in both software development projects as well as infrastructure roll-outs. As a consultant, David has worked with clients from a variety of industries such as finance, public government, manufacturing and logistics. Though he calls Belgium home, David has had the pleasure of engaging clients in locations such as Hungary, Czech Republic and Malta.
As a leader, David likes to inspire autonomy and self-management in teams as he drives his colleagues towards ambitious results. Facilitating environments where shared experiences lead to continuous improvement, he encourages his peers to acknowledge and challenge the unknowns, to experiment and discover what works – and what does not – together.
As an advisor on project management and agility, David is well-versed in popular methodologies and frameworks such as PRINCE2®, PMBoK, Scrum and SAFe. While respect for tried methods is important, David also recognizes that frameworks alone are never the answer, and strategic choices in terms of agile change and transformation should always be made with the customer context in mind. Putting the client first means combining theory with practical experience, tailoring agility to the client’s environment in search of the best outcome.
- Certified SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I)
- ITIL v3
- 2019: SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC) certification
- 2019: Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification
- 2019: Attained the degree of Master of Science in Management (minor: Strategy and Innovation)
- 2018: Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- 2017: “Benelux Project Management Champion 2017” title won in a competition by Threon and EditX